Ceremony // Indy Wedding Ceremony Music
Many couples often overlook the critical aspect of sound when planning their ceremony. It’s extremely important that everyone is able to hear the entire ceremony, otherwise your valued guests will quickly feel very removed from the celebration.
You can rest easy knowing that a trained professional will be monitoring the microphones, and programming your custom music for the ceremony.
- Crystal Clear Sound System – Ever been to a wedding ceremony where there was a poor sound system? …we’d bet you noticed right away! Our small, non-obtrusive sound system is comprised of only professional components, and is digitally-enhanced for superior quality.
- 2x Wireless Lapel Microphones (officate & groom) – With small, wireless micro phones your guests will hear every word spoken at your ceremony… including, those ever important ‘Vows’ and ‘I-Do’s’
- Additional Microphones for Readers – If you have anyone sing, read a poem/scripture, or anything else that might need to be heard, all the necessary microphones are included!
- Meaningful Music – Using our online planners, you’ll be able to pick out all your custom music for the ceremony.
- Ceremony Coordination – Your DJ will work behind-the-scenes with all the vendors to ensure a seamless flow to the ceremony.
Using Live Musicians for Your Ceremony?
No Problem! We can still provide all the necessary microphones for the spoken parts of the Ceremony.
Additionally, we have extra microphones/audio hookups for your musicians to be amplified through our sound system.
Throughout our planning, we’ll spend time discussing your vision for the ceremony and offer helpful advice/suggestions to make sure everything flows smoothly. Your online planning account will have a dedicated “Ceremony Planner” page for you to answer basic questions to help us cover all of the details. Here’s a short list of things we’ll cover regarding your ceremony:
- Ceremony order of events/formalities
- Custom music for your processionals and recessional
- Additional sound requirements, such as Microphones for readers/vocalists